Join Our Extraordinary Team
Join our extraordinary team
We’re known for our integrity, whatever-it-takes approach and strong strategic partnering. What you might not know is how we support our employees, with mentoring programs from day one, thorough onboarding and a creative and supportive environment where you’ll have a great time creating fantastic events.
check out our
- 25 days of paid time off, including holidays
- Regular bonus schedule for all employees
- Remote work day and a flexible work schedule
- 7-year Recognition Reward: 4 week sabbatical leave
- IATA membership
- Tuition reimbursement and paid industry certifications
- Paid training in both hard and soft skills
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Company sponsored fitness boot camp
#19 among the Bay Area’s 20 largest women-owned businesses, and a top ten minority-owned business for 2018. And #54 among the 100 fastest-growing Bay Area private companies.
Green Meetings Industry Council Northern California honored streamlinevents with the Sustainable Event of the Year award, for sustaining our team with a 12-month program incorporating CSR activities and mindfulness training for employees.